Feeding in SD
Doing Business in SD
Doing Business in South Dakota
South Dakota is a very friendly state to do business in. The state of South Dakota has enjoyed a balanced budget for 113 years, an indication of a balanced and healthy economy. Click here for more information about doing business in South Dakota.
Here are some great reasons to do business in South Dakota:
- No state corporate or personal income tax.
- No personal property tax.
- No business inventory tax.
- Fourth lowest average unemployment insurance rates.
- Free of excessive government regulations and red tape.
- Low energy and facility costs.
- Excellent air, rail and highway systems.
- Attractive financing and employee training grants.
- Low cost of living.
- Fourth lowest overall crime rate in the USA.
- Healthy and clean environment.
- Number one for high school graduation rates in the nation.
- Forty-four percent of the workforce has completed a year or more of college.
- South Dakota ranks in the top ten nationally for SAT verbal and mathematics scores.
- South Dakota has more fiber optic cable than any other state in the USA.
- Second and third generation Northern European workforce with solid work ethics.
Make the Move to South Dakota - These companies did!
• Yellow Freight
• GE - ASI
• Mutual of Omaha
& Range Sciences
Beef Quality Assurance
SD Animal Industry Board
State Ag Statistics
SD Livestock Laws